everything on this blog has been originally written by me. this is just where I can put down all my little rants and poems and perspectives I have on life. I have them all in a journal but I wanted them online someplace too. they aren't really meant to be read by others but if one or two catches your attention, by all means enjoy yourself. :)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

time

seconds, minutes, hours
go by.
days, weeks, months, years
go by.
time flies past us.
time creeps up slowly.
time is always time.
living in time,
the good times, the bad times.
time keeps going,
never stops, never starts.
time has, time is, time will
have a good time!
time is important.
or is it?
don't be late! manage your time wisely!
why?
if time is always there, don't we have enough?
won't we have enough?
there is never enough time.
so enjoy it while you can.
time out, time in
time everywhere.
it took some time to write this,
but I'd say...
it was time well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment