everything on this blog has been originally written by me. this is just where I can put down all my little rants and poems and perspectives I have on life. I have them all in a journal but I wanted them online someplace too. they aren't really meant to be read by others but if one or two catches your attention, by all means enjoy yourself. :)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the blues.

blue is the color of the ocean,
the sailor's salty sea.
home to many,
seagulls flock the beach
snow on a summers day.
the sand between your toes
and the wind in your hair.
everything's out of place-
but as pretty as a picture.
everywhere
the warm tast in the air.
and the smell of the sun
beating down on the earth
not a cloud in the sky,
as the sun sets slowly,
and the water- far away
turns to a reflection of the sky.
the deep blue, the big blue,
the blue, blue sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment