everything on this blog has been originally written by me. this is just where I can put down all my little rants and poems and perspectives I have on life. I have them all in a journal but I wanted them online someplace too. they aren't really meant to be read by others but if one or two catches your attention, by all means enjoy yourself. :)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

autumn.

I love fall.
its my favourite season.
the leaves on the trees change
red, orange, yellow, brown.
then they fall to the ground.
and you can step on the crunchy ones.
the wind blows around,
back to school means new beginnings.
fall coats, hats, boots and scarves.
fall drinks, and starbucks.
pumpkin pie, thanksgiving, apple cider.
corn mazes, cloudy skies.
with christmas and snow- just around the corner,
but still have time to carve a pumpkin or two.
sharpened pencils, brand new pens,
ready for school all over again.
summer's gone, and the tan lines fade away like
the memories.
and there's a cool chill
in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment