everything on this blog has been originally written by me. this is just where I can put down all my little rants and poems and perspectives I have on life. I have them all in a journal but I wanted them online someplace too. they aren't really meant to be read by others but if one or two catches your attention, by all means enjoy yourself. :)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

numbers.

numbers.
everything is numbered.
numbers are
made of nothing...
but also,
they make up everything.
they are important,
but can be annoying too.
they are everywhere
and nowhere
they aren't the same as words,
but words can spell them
and numbers can count
the letters to spell the number.
is
"two"
a word or a number?
(with three/3 letters I might add)
and is number a number? or a word?
or a number of words?
numbers never end,
and they may never start...
numbers, numbers, numbers
what would we do without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment