everything on this blog has been originally written by me. this is just where I can put down all my little rants and poems and perspectives I have on life. I have them all in a journal but I wanted them online someplace too. they aren't really meant to be read by others but if one or two catches your attention, by all means enjoy yourself. :)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

life.

life.
can seem so big,
so much to do, so much to see
or not, much at all?
can you only see or do so much?
life.
can seem very small,
not ever enough time
to do everything you want to.
or can you?
everyone.
has been given a life
has been given a beginning and an end.
some may not be having a life though.
life.
a gift? a right?
some people want more life
some peopole want none
some people don't care about life at all.
life.
there is a purpose to everyones' life
there is a reason that we all live
some search long and hard
for their purpose.
when all along,
it's right there in front of them.
life is funny sometimes
it can play silly tricks on us.
life.
can seem so big, can seem so small...
what can I say, it's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment